Saturday, December 19, 2020

* GUIDED AUDIO FOR 12/21/20 GLOBAL MEDITATION *

 


Greetings dear Global Meditators and Family of Light,

I am happy to post the link here to the Guided Audio I created for us to use on December 21st at precisely 1:22 pm EST / 6:22 pm UTC for our Epic Global Meditation! I have uploaded it to Bitchute.

The Christmas Fairies helped me sprinkle alot of pixie magic into the audio, which should exponentially raise the vibration of all who listen to it and inspire them to share it far and wide and be excited about participating in the upcoming Global Meditation on 12/21!

I really hope you enjoy the Cosmic Journey the fairies and I helped create. Let's share this article link far and wide so we can get MAXIMUM PARTICIPATION on Monday 12/21.....and high tail it out of the Matrix world......and into our amazing 5D Life in the 1,000 year reign of the Age of Aquarius!!!

Here is the link to the GUIDED AUDIO:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/tYa4Bt3UPj6J/

LET'S MAKE THIS EXTRA, EXTRA VIRAL AND BUILD BIG EXCITEMENT FOR OUR DESTINY MAKING GLOBAL MEDITATION ON THE 21ST OF DECEMBER!!!!!

I Love You All. This is the moment we've been waiting for our entire lives!

~The Sacred Architect 5D~



No comments:

Post a Comment